Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Homeless African Grey Parrot

My husband loves birds. But I could live my whole life without owning a bird. I am perfectly content to watch them fly around outside and admire them at my bird feeder. However, I decided to man that he wanted a gray parrot. I had no idea what an African Grey parrot looked, so we did a little research. I still was not convinced. One evening, he rushed home with the evening paper and pushed it in front of me. There was an ad for an African GreyParrot needed a home. He asked me to practice. I said yes, he could call on them.

He immediately called and pulled the car with these homeless Grey parrot to be fulfilled. I assumed that he just go to see the bird, do not bring them home. I was very wrong.An hour later he pulled into the driveway and honked. I met him at the side door and he left the car with a huge grin on his face. Ten minutes later I was in the gray parrot, who is now staring in a largeCage in our living room. My husband tried, I would say about him and how wonderful a pet he. My cat was standing next to me looked as excited as I should have. He went on to say that the African Grey parrot loves people and talks and would be such a great companion.

The attempt to support, and a smidge curious, I leaned over the cage and said hello to this bird. He stared at me. My husband fed him and gave him water, and we left him alone to govern themselves at home. I woke up the nextMorning to a flutter of wings and my husband's heavy footsteps in the hallway. I went to see out of my bedroom, this precious gray parrot fly past me and my husband drives him angry. The cats followed close behind. I was less than the springs that were pending on the floor excited.

After my husband managed to fight him and him back in the cage, he explained that he tried to hold him. He realized quickly that its wings not clipped, and he had probablynot used to its cage. I sighed.

Days later, I came home to hear, speak our African Grey parrot. Since no one was in the house, I take it to yourself or talk to cats. We had heard him meowing from the cat, it was possible for him to talk to them. After a few moments to watch this lovely African gray parrot, I was dying of curiosity. I wondered if he'd let me hold him. He often had to come on the side of the cage and ducked for mescratching. So I opened the door and slowly put my hand inside, he should step up. ot the wisest things to do. He dove for my thumb, as was the enemy. I screamed and slammed the door closed. My thumb was dripping blood from his attack. After washing it off, I decided that would be our African Grey parrot nice to see, but I would not have much interaction with him. My husband wanted a gray parrot - it was his all.

Friends Link : cerebral palsy symptoms mesothelioma patient rheumatoid arthritis information

No comments:

Post a Comment