Friday, December 3, 2010

Hank's Adoption Announcement

This is Hank's adoption announcement. The question I always have the most, "Is he really Chinese?" Yes, that's him. Hank has Albinism explain this site to www.albinism.org a much better job than I can not! We were in China for 2 weeks. Hank was from Suzhou Social Institute (orphanage), we are allowed to visit, but we were most of the time spent in the cities of Nanjing (China for the paperwork) and Guangzhou (for the U.S. securities). I recently had to change the sound track. ItSolsbury Hill by Peter Gabriel was, but even though I made no money from this it still marks the video. His song, he gets the election so beautiful ... I will handle it. You Tube has already approved songs, so I switched it to Creed's "With Arms Wide Open" It is out of sync up quite as well but it's better than the full video below. Have fun!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNJaZMiT94o&hl=en

Visit : psoas muscle pain life assurance quote

No comments:

Post a Comment