Thursday, January 12, 2012

Albino vs Sunglow: Color Comparison and 4 Feedings

www.BoaConstrictorForSale.com http (WATCH IN HIGH QUALITY!) You'll hear me say that Wendy got a live rat because it was her first that day. What I meant was that it was her first time being fed under my care that day and I wanted to get a sense of her feeding response. I monitored the feeding closely and you can see my tongs come into the shot after the coil. That was to ensure that she didn't get bit by the rat . All my boas now receive pre-killed rats as to minimize both the rats' pain as well as the snakes' chance of being injured. It is much better for all involved... 4/28: #83 - Most Discussed (Today) #4 -Most Discussed (Today) - Pets & Animals #31 - Most Discussed (Today) - Pets & Animals - Global #11 - Most Discussed (This Week) - Pets & Animals #70 - Most Discussed (This Month) - Pets & Animals #31 - Most Viewed (Today) - Pets & Animals #26 - Most Viewed (Today) - Pets & Animals - Ireland #86 - Most Viewed (Today) - Pets & Animals - Global #17 - Top Rated (This Week) - Pets & Animals #77 - Top Rated (This Month) - Pets & Animals



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqGPmdzfKd4&hl=en

Thanks To : medicare advantage health plans everything about life and auto insurance

No comments:

Post a Comment