Monday, August 16, 2010

A Joke Every Day - 345 - Pastey White Guys

True story. Mostly. A joke is something of a philosophical thought experiment, you know that? It is not quite the truth to be true, true only in the appropriate places. Or perhaps I should say "is based on a true story," but then it sounds like a lie. I think if the joke is communicated properly, the listener gets is probably a sense of what happens before I get the stamp, I do not think that a problem in a certain sense, because it is the way the listener brings to the dramatic irony .Maybe I'm thinking about them or rationalizing jump too short, but at least it does not seem problematic for me. Incidentally, I was just on Ragginger pasty white guys, I have no problem with albinos or nothing. I think it must suck to be albino, if you are a person of color. It's like a double whammy is albinism. I might have to write a joke about it, but hopefully not a means. I will say, I wonder if this is a look that (unfortunately) benefited from racism. I'm tired. Wow. About to drinkTea and watch some Arrested Development. It's gonna be pretty cool. Pasty White Guys: Please do not steal my jokes. But since you are a large part of the male population in America, please listen to them and buy objects and thoughts from me.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iY5xzEOuiw&hl=en

Recommend : mesothelioma patient rheumatoid arthritis information medicare advantage health plans

No comments:

Post a Comment