Sunday, November 6, 2011

Vlog: Hair, Life, and "A Different Shade Of Black II"

Going over recent events, including the making of a sequel to "A Different Shade of Black". I am in the process of collecting photos from many of my Myspace/Facebook friends with Albinism, to be showcased in my new video. The purpose of the new video will be to show various examples of africans/african americans with albinism...frankly, I think my Golden Family is quite beautiful, and I plan to bring their beauty to Youtube. If you are an african/african american with albinism, and you would like to be featured in my video project, send me a message via my channel page!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjX7JdFNOkw&hl=en

Related : medicare advantage health plans psoas muscle pain

No comments:

Post a Comment