Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hank's Adoption Announcement

This is Hank's adoption announcement. The question I've been getting the most is "Is he really Chinese?" Yes, he is. Hank has Albinism This site www.albinism.org does a much better job explaining it than I can! We were in China for 2 weeks. Hank was from the Suzhou Social Welfare Insitute (orphanage) which we were allowed to visit but we spent most of the time in the cities of Nanjing (for the China paperwork) and Guangzhou (for the US paperwork). I recently had to change the sound track. It was Solsbury Hill by Peter Gabriel but even though I wasn't making any money off this, they still flagged the video. His song, he gets to choose so fine...I'll deal with it. You Tube has pre-approved songs so I switched it to Creed's "With arms wide open" It doesn't synch up quite as well but it's better than taking the whole video down. Enjoy!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNJaZMiT94o&hl=en

Related : mesothelioma patient

No comments:

Post a Comment