Sunday, April 1, 2012

(HD Version!) HPS 2009 "SuperHeroes" March 21st, 2009 - Saturday Morning Family Circle

******************************************************* You can watch these videos in HD ! Press the HD button below the video and then press the FULLSCREEN button next to the HD button to watch the video FULL-SCREEN in HD ! ******************************************************* Saturday morning, and it's time to go to the 1st meeting of the day..... "The Heroes Inside of Us" - The HPS/CHS Family Album. I tried to get everyone's picture in the room, but I probably missed some, and I'm sorry! I hope I got you later on on Saturday or Sunday! The music is from some Super Heroes that kids can see on their Nintendo game machines... do you recoginize the songs???? I'll tell you at the end of the video! Watch for more of the HPS 2009 videos.. many more to come!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJZMjWjHTuM&hl=en

Friends Link : mesothelioma patient everything about life and auto insurance medicare advantage health plans

No comments:

Post a Comment