Thursday, March 25, 2010

Why can our public Medicare option?

Dear Reps. DeGette, Polis, Coffman, and Perlmutter, Udall, and Sens. Bennett and Gov. Ritter, thank you for the informative health forum last Saturday. Although I planned the "Medicare for all" suggestion, I was caught in the passion of the moment, saw the authorities and could not hear your attempts to answer my question. In 2003, wellpoint denied me based on my reporting pre-existing genetic condition albinism, that only affects my appearance and visual acuity. Two years later,It took a lawyer to make my claim to Medicare, as well as the social security workers had me turned away. Pent-up anxiety, the struggle against the system all my life, it allows me to empathize with the middle class in this country. I am very grateful to have Medicare, and wish they could choose them as well. Why Medicare can be our public option? Why can not we have Medicare for all who want it? I'm still waiting for your response. Sincerely, Tom, guide dog, and Chandler, Littleton, CO



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tv2kSbLWNPQ&hl=en

Visit : life assurance quote cerebral palsy symptoms albinism

No comments:

Post a Comment