Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Party for People with Special Needs - Platform Message

My name is Danish Ahmed. You may not realize, but I'm actually Pakistani. I'm an albino, which I know the hair and skin. The albinism also leads me to be legally blind. And even though I have these disabilities, I lead a very functional, rich and fulfilled life. The party was created for people with special needs, because we can have a population of people who have disabilities and make it functional, rich and full life. Why does it matter to you? We have a growingolder people, and your parents will probably end up with a disability. Most importantly, without knowing it, you are likely to a friend or colleagues who have a physical or emotional impairments has not. My disability may be obvious to some people, but most people with disabilities are not as obvious. Good government is about long-term solutions to problems that we can see today, and challenges in the near future our future be. Our population of people with special needs must be a solutionThis is the long term. People with disabilities are not gone, and that's good news. The inclusion of people through the awareness of special needs and in extensive diversity, we stimulate our economy for the people to create more, for people with more people connect to and for people to be. This is the government has an opportunity for all people to make difference. Our government is a leader in equal rights and access for all people. I want to inspire all people to know that no matter...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwcEhqQn1bg&hl=en

Thanks To : cerebral palsy symptoms

No comments:

Post a Comment