Monday, May 17, 2010

Robin White Headed

I have seen this bird in a park near my house in Toronto's West End for about a month and I was finally able to catch it with my video camera last week. It has a similar condition called albinism leucism, except for the lack of normal pigment in his head. I shot at this 1080HQ HD with my Sony EX3 and did a quick edit in Final Cut. Originally I had "Mrs. Robinson" by The Lemonheads for the music, but YouTube caught it and wanted me to use one of their hopeless and terrible public domainSongs ... I said screw that I had to delete the lemons "credits anyway ... This song was written by my friend Gerry and sung by our band, the favorite together.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQlXUMbvRqI&hl=en

Thanks To : buy health supplements rheumatoid arthritis information

No comments:

Post a Comment