Wednesday, October 13, 2010

"My Lonely Mind" an original by Danielle forms

Wrote this one last year. Hope you like it. My lonely here the meaning of the rain comes again, oh why now? As another sad song playing in the background I hear your voice callin 'my name I get the feelin' that I'm goin 'crazy I miss you so much I feel the rain pourin' down Need you so bad I can feel the flash strike the earth The funny thing is, there is not a cloud in the sky I think I have my lonely mind I think I made my lonely mind I lost my fingers press against the glass of the window I have lost myFace there because it's cold I'd rather enjoy the cold on my cheek, it reminds me that I can not sleep I miss you so much I feel the rain pourin 'down Need you so bad I can feel lightning strike the ground is Funny thing is there is not a cloud in the sky I think I have my lonely mind I lost miss you so much I feel the rain pourin 'down Do you need so bad, I can lightning strike the ground is funny feeling, there is not a cloud in the sky I think I have my lonely mind I think, lostI've lost my lonely mind Here comes the rain again, oh why now? As another sad song playing in the background



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttKO1loMWUY&hl=en

My Links : medicare advantage health plans

No comments:

Post a Comment