Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Albino beauty. Make-up for all colors

That was just one of the best hits I had, even though these flights is designed to tan an albino it fit absolutely ANY skin color is black:) The lenses were worn and the wig to demonstrate how well I could see how this would look at an albino Unfortunately, my eyebrows refused to light, no matter what I did to make it look: (music is by Avery Wesly "The Other Side": www.youtube.com Recently, he has supported only release of his debut album on iTunes, its music, please! : www.youtube.comAnd not a foundation was born in this video, just for the pictures. I'm really not bothered if people see that my skin is perfect. What I used:-Grey lenses: www.coloured contacting lens.co.uk -Blond/white Wig: cgi.ebay.co.uk elf Mineral Primer: www.eyeslipsface.co.uk-Sleek 'original Palette: www.sleekmakeup.com -120 Pro Palette: cgi.ebay.com-Eleven Small Angled Brush: www.eyeslipsface.co.uk Sigma medium angled Blending Brush: www.sigmamakeup.com-Eleven small Smudge Brush:Collection 2000 Glam Crystals www.eyeslipsface.co.uk-eyeliner in Glitz 1: www.collection2000.co.uk-Rimmel lip gloss (sorry, I do not know which one is this, the number and the name has rubbed off (DISCLAIMER: Eleven products, Sigma were Wonderland wigs, contact lenses sent to me free of charge and the slim line was a gift from a friend EVERYTHING shown otherwise used or mentioned in this video was bought and paid for with my own money I'm .. not paid or compensated no use in thisVideo ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgQl22VPm4I&hl=en

My Links : life assurance quote albinism

No comments:

Post a Comment